How to solve the audio problem on Realme XT after the update to Android 10

As all owners of a Realme device will know, the Realme UI together with Android 10 it is the most awaited update. In the last period, several devices are receiving both updates but, despite the very useful features, there are problems. Other smartphones also have them, not just Realme: think of Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite which after the update has found itself bricked. Today we see how even the devices of our brand are not immune to these problems: in particular Realme XT who, having seen the package delivered, underwent a drastic drop in audio performance.

After the update to Android 10 and Realme UI, Realme XT has undergone an audio downgrade. How to solve?

Thanks to some reports on the dedicated brand platform, we came to know about this audio problem that afflicts Realme XT: after the update to Android 10 and Realme UI, the device in question began to suffer from a bad audio quality. The team of piunikaweb he comes to our rescue by reporting a temporary solution to the annoying bug.

realme xt android 10 sound problems

This is just one of the reports that arrived on the Realme forum

Knowing how many Indian users love the famous game PUBG, it is a regret to see that even during game sessions the problem persists. In any case, we offer you one solution waiting for the team of developers to solve the problem permanently.

A Realme forum user has suggested that the default audio band should be set to 0dB; after updating Realmi UI with Android 10, the device seems to have reached a -6db sound band. To solve this problem, users who have encountered this annoying bug can download the app QuickShortcutMaker from the Play Store. After this proceed as follows:

• start the app, ctap on "Activities" and search for "Settings";
  • now you will have to scroll down until you find a voice that says "Dirac Audio", or the audio system present in Oppo and Realme phones;
  • once you tap on this window, another window will appear with "Try" written on it: tapping on this message will start an equalizer. You will notice that the levels are set on -6dB and not on 0;
  • to solve it, you must manually set the equalizer values ​​to the value 0;
  • now to make all this sense, open the Dolby Atmos settings, temporarily change the profile and then go back to the original one. For example, if you are using the Movies profile, switch to Music and then return to Movies.

Here are the images to guide you in the settings of QuickShortcutMaker.

Now you should have solved your audio problem Realme XT. If you have also encountered this problem, please let us know in the comments and tell us if you have solved it.

Source, by

TechToday is also on ➡️ Google News ⭐️ Activate the starlet and follow us!
Notify
guest
28 Declarations
older
more new most voted
Inline feedback
Federico
Federico
6 months ago

I updated realme 5 Pro to Android 10 yesterday but I noticed a noticeable drop in audio power especially for the microphone when recording a voice message .. solutions? Thank you

Federico
Federico
6 months ago

Hello, as regards headphones, the situation is ok, the speaker has lost but less .. the microphone in the case of sending voice messages has lost a lot

Angel
5 months ago

Tried the guide but the values ​​are already set to 0

Angel
5 months ago
Reply to Federico

Hi, same problem, I made the Amazon return, I took another one but after the update the problem returned. Then I have another where the problem has not occurred bo ... ..

Katie
Katie
6 months ago

Good morning, I also like Mr. Federico same whatsapp audio problem, same phone and updates. I tried to solve following his guide but in the app I can't find the voice "dirac audio" so I can't solve the problem.

Gianluca Cobucci
Gianluca Cobucci
6 months ago
Reply to Katie

It may seem obvious as an answer, but be careful because the voice "dirac audio" is written under one of the many "Settings" and is not a voice in itself. It is difficult to find but it must be there ...

Katie
Katie
6 months ago

Ok, I have double checked, I'm sure it isn't there. Besides, I noticed that I don't get all those options called "settings" as in the image in your description.
I uninstalled and reinstalled the application itself and reopening it came out a sighting that the app may not work properly, and to check for updates. I checked and that was fine too.

Katie
Katie
6 months ago

Ok thanks, good day 😊

Francesco
Francesco
5 months ago
Reply to Katie

I found it on my xt and it's called (the setting) real original sound technology and it is located just below the two settings of the dolby atmos. Typing on try the equalizer appears from which you can see that the audio is actually set to -6 db. The problem is another and makes me think that this technology is not set by default on the European version and you do not know how to activate it and from that screen it does not activate because it does not make me move the on / off selector and by default it is off. I tried to watch Indian videos and activate them... Read the rest »

Giorgio
Giorgio
5 months ago
Reply to Francesco

To enable the change you must insert headphones

Michael-Tec
Michael-Tec
4 months ago
Reply to Giorgio

Wenn ich den Kopfhörer ausstecke und die App schließe ist alles wieder bei 6db

Angel
5 months ago

I found it but apart from that it does not change the volume of the microphone but the audio cannot be changed and is already set at 0

Sara
5 months ago

Hi, I recently purchased a realme 5 pro and I made the system update.
After a week the microphone of my phone creates problems, my interlocutors during the conversations for a few seconds no longer hear my audio and then resume hearing me, for more than once.
Could it be an update problem or is the phone defective?
Thanks so much

Gianluca Cobucci
Gianluca Cobucci
5 months ago
Reply to Sara

Hi Sara. I strongly doubt that this is a smartphone defect. Many are complaining of unexplained problems. COnsider that in this period the telephone operators (personally I speak of Iliad) have many problems. For example, I have not been able to call or receive calls for a week.

Marta
Marta
5 months ago

I installed the app and got to the equalizer but don't change me to 0db.

Giorgio
Giorgio
5 months ago
Reply to Marta

To enable the change you must insert headphones

Giorgio
Giorgio
5 months ago

Found the setting, after inserting the headphones (it is not possible to change anything), I moved all the idifiers to 0db. I then went into the Dolby settings and did what was written. But if I go back to QuickShortcutMaker the indicators are still at -6Db. I tried any combination (not closing the app and multitasking on dolby atmos, closing the app, turning off the Real Original Sound Technology etc.) but I can't fix it. Am I missing a few steps?

Gianluca
Gianluca
5 months ago
Reply to Giorgio

I am increasingly convinced that it is a bug that can be solved by software when the update arrives. I find no other explanation.

Michael-Tec
Michael-Tec
4 months ago
Reply to Giorgio

Genau dasselbe Problem habe ich auch

Michael-Tec
Michael-Tec
4 months ago

Ich habe leider auch das Soundproblem bei Mikrofonaufnahmen und Videos.
Bei der russischen / europäischen Android 10 Version scheint es unterschiedliche zur indischen zu geben.
Jedenfalls kann ich den Workaround mit der QuickShortcut App nicht so durchführen, da ich unter Einstellungen, den Real Original Sound nicht mit dem Schieberegler aktivieren kann. Somit kann ich die Regler nicht auf 0 DB ändern.
Gibt es noch eine andere Lösung für das Problem?

Alexey
Alexey
2 months ago

Ммм а что делать если настройка real original не включается?

Simone
Simone
23 days ago

I have an Oppo find X2 Lite and I also have the same problem. I saw that with headphones inserted you can deactivate the Dolby Atmos and it feels good while without headphones it is inserted by default and you hear very low .. how can you do to solve? Thank you

Simone
Simone
23 days ago

Thank you very much .. so for now we have to give up the vowels I think I understand ...

Gianluca Cobucci
Gianluca Cobucci
23 days ago
Reply to Simone

Imagine, for the moment, yes. We continue to monitor the situation.

TechToday