Are you interested in OFFERS? Be smart and subscribe to our Telegram channel! Lots of discount codes, offers, pricing errors on technology from Amazon and the best online stores.
Just a few days ago OnePlus officially presented the new device OnePlus 8T. It is in effect a top-of-the-range smartphone but that is positioned between the two previous models 8 standard and 8 Pro. As proof of this, not only the performance but also (and above all) the price. This is lower than that of the Pro e model poco higher than the standard. In any case, today is a special day since the device we are talking about receives its own first OTA update officer who brings, among the various fixes, the expected one Canvas Always on Display. Let's see what it's about.
Canvasa AOD arrives on OnePlus 8T with the first official update: this is how the new feature works
We talked about the feature AOD Canvas poco time ago. The XDA team showed it to us in preview and the first device to use it is the new home device. For the other devices belonging to the 8 series, it is still not the time but without a doubt they will be able to receive it too within a month. This had been introduced in Beta 2 of Android 11: we remind you that this device is the first of the brand to receive the update to Android 11 officially and permanently.
Together with the function AOD Canvas, the first OxygenOS update for the smartphone includes optimizations for the unlocking experience for Ambient Display
Through it you can "Automatically draw a wireframe image based on a lock screen photo on your phone". Then you set up a photo, the system ne will draw the outlines and thanks to artificial intelligence the effect you see above will be created.
OnePlus 8T specifications
- Sizes: 160.7 x 74.1 x 8.4 mm;
- Weight: 188 g;
- Display: 6.55 ″ Fluid AMOLED, FullHD + resolution (2400 x 1080), 120Hz refresh rate, 20: 9 aspect ratio, 402 ppi density, Gorilla Glass 5;
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (1 x Kryo 585 at 2.84GHz + 3 x Kryo 585 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 585 at 1.8GHz) with Adreno 650 GPU;
- Heat dissipation: 285% larger chamber than previous devices;
- Memory: 8/12 GB LPDDR4X and 128/256 GB internal storage of UFS 3.1 type;
- Charging battery: 4500 mAh with 65W Warp Charge (dual 2250 mAh cell);
- Rear photographic compartment:
- main sensor: 48 megapixel with f / 1.8 25mm aperture (wide), 1/2 ″ sensor size and 0.8 µm pixel size, OIS;
- ultrawide: 16 megapixel with f / 2.2 aperture and 117 ° FoV;
- macro: 5 megapixel with f / 2.4 aperture;
- depth: 2 megapixel with f / 2.4 aperture;
- Front photographic compartment: single sensor from 16 megapixel selfie camera;
- Other camera features: dual LED flash, autofocus, Night Mode, HDR;
- Video: 4K up to 60fps for the rear cameras and 1080p up to 30fps for the front camera;
Via | XDA