We originally thought his name should be ColorOS 8 but we have seen how, following the version of Android on which it is based, the new customized interface of Oppo is called ColorOS 11. This morning the conference presenting the latest generation UI was held. Here we will not see what are the news nor what are the differences with the previous version. Rather we want to illustrate what will be there roadmap and so which devices will receive the update, but especially when.
Which smartphones will receive ColorOS 11 and when? Here is the official list communicated by the brand
At the end of the conference, the brand announced which devices will receive the update to the first ColorOS 11 and during which period. Obviously for the moment we are talking about a branch Beta, therefore not all users will be able to take advantage of the package in question immediately. Let's see which smartphones will be affected, 28 in all:
- starting from 14 September 2020: Oppo Find X2, Find X2 Pro and Find X2 Pro Automobili Lamborghini edition;
- starting from 30 September 2020: Oppo Reno 3 (4G), Reno 3 Pro (4G), F17 Pro;
- last three months of 2020: Oppo Reno 4 Pro 5G, Reno 4 5G, Reno 4 Pro 4G, Reno 4 4G, F11, F11 Pro, F11 Pro Avengers, A9, A92, A72, A52;
- first three months of 2021: Reno 10X Zoom, Reno 2, Reno 2F, Reno 2Z, Reno 3 Pro 5G, A91, F15;
- second quarter 2021: Reno, Reno Z, A5 2020, A9 2020.
Release times may seem a bit long but we have to keep in mind that i changes are many. The quality of the custom UI has increased and not a little. On top of that, even slightly older devices like the Reindeer e Reno Z they can be updated (not surprisingly they will be the last).
Clearly the release is not identical for all devices. In fact, the Eu and EEA versions have different dates. The dates and models referring to theWestern Europe:
- starting from December 2020: Find X2 Pro and Find X2 Pro Automobili Lamborghini edition;
- first three months of 2021: Oppo Find X2 Neo and Find X2 Lite;
- for the Find X2, A72, A52, A91, Reno 2Z, Reno Z, Reno 2, Reno 10X Zoom, Reno, A5 2020 and A9 2020 models there is still a little to wait;
Here are the dates for theEastern Europe:
- starting in November: Oppo Find X2;
- first three months of 2021: Oppo Reno 3 and 3 Pro;
- for the Reno 2Z, Reno Z, Reno 2, Reno 10X Zoom, Reno, A72, A52, A91, A5 2020 and A9 2020 models there is still a little to wait.
Source | Oppo