In the wake of Xiaomi, OPPO also seems to want to take over the confusing tradition of offering its devices with different names depending on the market in which they are marketed. Sometimes it is the name that differs, net of identical hardware and design specifications, sometimes the name is very similar but with different specifications, as in the case of OPPO Reno 3 Pro 5G, launched in India at the end of 2019, re-proposed with Reno 3 Pro name in India but with different specifications, such as the presence of a dual selfie camera and the use of a MediaTek SoC with an attached lack of 5G support.
But the story for this phone does not end here, as we know with certainty that OPPO Reno 3 Pro will also be sold in Europe, even in Italy, as certified and official by the Polish division of the brand. So far nothing strange except that for the rest of the European market, excluding Poland, the device will arrive with the name of OPPO Find X2 Neo. Oh yes, that smartphone, of which the VP Brian Shen, would have claimed not to be aware of it despite the denial arrived by the FCC.
New OPPO smartphone coming to the European market: will the Find X2 Neo?
That said, let's take stock of the situation on the data sheet based on the information published on the Polish website:
- AMOLED display from 6.5 "Full HD + (2400 x 1080 pixels), refresh rate at 90 Hz, density of 402 PPI and Gorilla Glass 5 protection;
- dimensions of 159.4 x 72.4 x 7.7 mm for 171 g;
- Moonlight Black and Starry Blue colors;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core processor;
- Qualcomm Adreno 620 GPU;
- 12 GB of LPDDR4X RAM;
- 256 GB of UFS 2.1 storage;
- fingerprint reader in the display and facial recognition;
- 48 + 13 + 8 + 2 MP quad camera with f / 1.7-2.4-2.2-2.4 aperture, 2X telephoto lens, wide angle, portrait sensor, PDAF autofocus, OIS and LED flash;
- 32 MP front camera with f / 2.4 aperture;
- support dual SIM 4G / 5G, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou / Galileo;
- 4025 mAh battery with VOOC 4.0 charging;
- Android 10 operating system with ColorOS 7.
From the official Polish website we could also take a cue for the price, 2600 PLN which at the exchange rate translates into about 570 euros. The only note to report is that OPPO Reno 3 Pro (Polish version) unlike OPPO Find X2 Neo (for the rest of the European market), is the support for 5G networks. Perhaps an oversight on the part of the regional division, a parameter that in any case should not be missing on the model that will also be marketed in our country. When is the launch? Well for this information we await further indiscretions that we will not fail to provide you, even if some sources indicate May as a candidate date for launch.