Disclaimer Ex L. 62 / 2001
This Blog is not marked by a newspaper and is updated without any regular periodicity. Therefore, it does not constitute "editorial product" pursuant to and for the purposes of the 7 Law March 2001, n. 62, nor do the same apply to the provisions for printing, including the provisions of the 8 February 1948 Law, no. 47.
Disclaimer limitation of liability
The blog "xiaomitoday.it" is managed by the owner of the same, Simone Rodriguez. Please read this disclaimer carefully as the use of the Blog by the User implies acceptance of the conditions in it. The Owner of the Blog reserves the right to make changes to the disclaimer and the conditions contained therein at any time. Any changes will be published on this page of the Blog. The User is obliged to check the disclaimer every time he accesses the Blog, as the use of the same, once published any changes, will result in the acceptance of such changes by the User.
- The owner of the blog is committed to ensuring that the news and information made available through it is up to date and free from errors, inaccuracies or omissions. However, also in relation to the volatile nature of information on the Internet and the speed with which news and information become obsolete, the Owner can not provide any guarantee as to the reliability and accuracy of the news and information reported and declines therefore any responsibility for any damage, direct, indirect, incidental and consequential related to the use, proper or improper of the information contained in this blog.
- The Holder makes the maximum effort to prevent the Blog Users from posting comments that may be offensive or potentially harmful to third parties' rights. To this end, the Owner reserves the right not to allow publication or to cancel without notice and at its own discretion any comment or content deemed offensive or potentially prejudicial to the rights of third parties. By way of example and not exhaustive, the Holder indicates that it will not be allowed to publish, or will in any case be removed, messages with a libelous or defamatory content, racist or classy, containing advertising or praising information to political parties, sects or terrorist movements. Furthermore, it will not be allowed to publish, or in any case be removed, messages containing potentially confidential information, or containing personal data of third parties.
- In any case, regardless of what is indicated in the previous point, any liability deriving, directly or indirectly, from the content of messages published by third parties or, in any case, other than the Blog Owner, is to be charged to the author of the message, with this being intended by the owner of the blog declines any responsibility that is not mandatory under the law by the same.
- The owner of the blog is still available to perform the cancellation, at the request of the interested party, of personal data that may be placed on the blog by third parties. For any clarification or request, the interested party can send an e-mail to the address: [Email protected].
- Within the Blog there may be links to sites of third parties. The Owner of the Blog does not operate any control over the contents, the products or services that may be offered, the privacy and security policies used, and the methods of operation of these sites. The Owner is therefore not responsible for any violations of the law implemented through these sites. Some pages may also contain harmful, unwelcome or offensive material for certain Users. The navigation on third party sites is therefore at the sole risk and peril of the User and the Owner of the Blog declines all responsibility for any damage suffered by the latter while browsing on such sites.