Ever since Meizu launched its latest flagships in Meizu 17 and 17 Pro, users went into raptures. This device, unfortunately not yet arrived in Europe, is undoubtedly one of the best on the square. Best not only in terms of construction: we remember that it is among the few to boast a flat screen with no curved edges (rare these days). To make it the best is also the optimization of the FlymeOS, the personalized interface of the brand's devices. Whoever bought this smartphone from China, however, will have noticed that although Google services were usable, the Play Store was not installed. With this guide we tell you how to proceed with the download.
Here's how to install the Play Store with Google Apps on Meizu 17 and 17 Pro
As we said earlier, i Google services on Meizu 17 and 17 Pro have always been present only that the application download portal was not installed. Thanks to the latest updates FlymeOS 220.127.116.11A Stable and 18.104.22.168A Stable there is the possibility to use the GMS Installer to proceed with the download of the portal. Here's how to do it:
- download "GMS Installer";
- going up "Settings”Of the smartphone;
- search for "Accessibilità"And tap on the wording;
- now you have to activate "Google Basic Services"Or" Google Basic Services "through the appropriate option;
- now you have to close everything and go to "App Store"(What you see in the bottom left of the photo below) and look for the corresponding service;
- to do this type "guge”In the search bar (first two matching Chinese characters) and select the first result as in the photo below; then install.
- now you have installed the Play Store and you will find it on the home page. Once opened clearly different will be asked permits that you will have to agree to start using the application.
From this moment you can install Gmail, Google Play, Google Chrome e Google Photo through the Play Store.
Via | ReaMEIZU