It seems almost a ritual, to launch a top of the range and a few days later immediately release a nice update that corrects the small bugs inherent in the ROM. Someone might comment, "But couldn't they check that everything was OK before the release?".
Yes, in part, we can give reasons for these claims, but on the other hand, the law of marketing prevails over logic. The same fate has therefore come to the two top of the range OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro that have even been updated to Day One, but it does not end here because in these hours the company has aimed to improve some aspects related to battery, network and camera.
New update arrives on OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro
In the case of OnePlus 8 the update brings the OxygenOS to version 10.5.3 while for OnePlus 8 Pro to version 10.5.5., But for both devices the changelog is the same:
- Optimized the sensitivity of the touch screen on the edges of the display
- Optimized the effects of the display
- Improved video fluency in Motion Graphics Smoothing
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Simplified the interaction experience in Bedtime mode
- Improved white balance accuracy and autofocus in low light situations
- Improved fluidity and stability
- Enhanced the stability of mobile and Wi-Fi transmission
Having said that, if you have not received the OTA notification on your terminal, we leave you the links to continue the download and then manual installation: