Today the Realme company delighted us with the official launch for our market of the X50 5G smartphone, a cheaper solution than the X50 Pro variant, but without sacrificing technical specifications.
During the event broadcast in streaming, the company showed us the Realme X50 5G which in terms of design does not differ much from its older brother, showing a large display that stands out for a double hole in the upper left part, in which we find a dual selfie camera. Body made of glass where a traffic light quad camera has been inserted, leaving the overall design of the rear smooth, as the fingerprint reader has been positioned in the power button, on the right profile. The differences with X50 Pro are found exclusively in the hardware used starting from the display that offers a refresh rate at 120 Hz but with LCD technology, for a 6,57-inch diagonal in Full HD + resolution.
Official in Italy Realme X50 5G: 120 Hz display, Snapdragon 765G at a WOW price
To change is also the processor adopted, this time the Snapdragon 765G which is flanked by a RAM of type LPDDR4X and 128 GB of storage, all enriched by a liquid cooling system with heat pipe.
No lack even from a photographic point of view, as Realme X50 5G offers a 4-lens solution with 48 MP primary sensor as well as an 119 MP 8 ° wide angle, and a 2 MP macro and bokeh sensor, counting on the system UIS and UIS Max stabilization. Possibility of video recording in 4K at 30 fps and Super Slow Motion at 960 fps, while on the front the dual-type selfie camera boasts a 471 MP Sony IMX16 primary sensor and a 2 companion module MP, to enhance the portrait effect.
- 6.57 ″ Full HD + LCD display (2400 x 1080 pixels) with 120 Hz refresh rate and Gorilla Glass 5 protection;
- dimensions of 163.8 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm for 202 g;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core processor;
- Qualcomm Adreno 620 GPU;
- 6/8/12 GB of LPDDR4X RAM;
- 128 GB of storage;
- side fingerprint reader;
- quad rear camera from 48 + 8 + 12 +2 MP with wide angle and macro, f / 1.8 aperture, autofocus and LED flash;
- dual selfie camera from 16 + 2 MP with opening f / 2.0-2.2 and wide angle;
- support dual SIM 4G / 5G, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, Dual-frequency GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou, NFC, USB Type-C;
- 4200 mAh battery with 30W charging;
- Android 10 operating system with Realme UI.
Finally, we come to the price that makes this Realme X50 5G particularly intriguing. In fact, the new mid range will be available for purchase from 17 July at a launch price of 389,90 euros for the 8 GB RAM variant while for the 6 GB model the price drops to 369,9 euros.