The two new smartphones of the brand, OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro they only came out three days ago and the lucky few, among users who pre-ordered it and reviewers, had the honor of trying it first of all. Just them only those who announced in the last hours of yesterday the arrival of a full-bodied, but what can we say, full-bodied software update. There OXYGEN, Most popular UI for Master Lu, update to the version 10.5.4. Below all the news.
The first update of the OxygenOS on OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro arrives in record time: huge changelog
As we anticipated, the update changelog is quite long but obviously there are many improvements and added features. Let's see what changes in these 412 MB of update.
- improved system stability;
- improved display of icons in the status bar;
- improved gesture back experience;
- OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z headphones can now be integrated with Dolby Atmos for better sound quality;
- added the double-tap function to turn on the display in the lock screen in Ambient Display mode or with the display off;
- added the OnePlus Support and Tips section in the Settings, to have all the new functions and answers to common problems at hand;
- Live Caption function added;
- March 2020 security patches integrated;
- Google applications updated in February 2020;
- optimize the shooting experience and camera stability;
- optimize the interaction experience and animation effects of the camera;
- added the function for video filters in the camera;
- optimized the unlocking experience through the fingerprint reader;
- added contact info for incoming calls;
- optimized the performance and stability of the data transmission of the mobile network;
- now you can start the voice assistant or another action by a long press on the power button.
Basically the most important novelty in terms of new features is the Google Live Caption which debuted for the first time on Pixel 4 and recently expanded to smartphones OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. OnePlus also mentions full support for earphones Wireless Z Bullets that “can now be integrated with Dolby Atmos”For better sound quality.
Furthermore, OxygenOS 10.5.4 includes some changes to the camera and fingerprint sensor, the ability to show contact notes during incoming calls and more. The OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro update is, however, still based on the March 2020 patches.
Via | 9to5google