As usual here we are at the beginning of the month and here comes the rankings. We are used to seeing those of the more international AnTuTu: for example, since the beginning of the year, Oppo Reno 3 to dominate the mid-range chart of the well-known portal. As for the top of the range, again according to AnTuTu, it is Oppo Find X2 Prothe winner. In short, the brand is making mambassa. But what about the other big name in the performance charts? Master Lu, very well known in China, has compiled that of April and, as we perhaps expected, Oppo Ace 2 he triumphed by discarding 16 competitors.
Oppo Ace 2 first (for the first time) in the ranking of Master Lu: he wins on 16 other devices with an exorbitant score
The ranking that we see is that of the most performing smartphones and takes into account also those just released. In fact, both Oppo Ace 2 and others like iQOO Neo 3 e OnePlus 8 Pro they really came out a few days. Among other things, we know through the IMEI certification that theAce 2 may come to us earlier than we think.
As we can see from the poster above, Oppo Ace 2 takes first place with a total of 522.110 points undermining not poco (about 50.000 points) iQOO Neo 3 and OnePlus 8 Pro. Important to note that the first four devices in the ranking are all powered by the processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 865. It is not only aesthetically beautiful therefore, with a smooth and clean design, but also powerful. as regards the technical the main ones are listed below in brief.
Specifications Oppo Ace 2
- : 6.5 ″ AMOLED panel with FullHD + resolution (2400 × 1080 pixels);
- processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- cameras rear: 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 megapixels (4K video recording);
- camera front: 16 megapixel punch hole;
- measures: 160.0 × 75.4 × 8.6 mm;
- weight: 185 g;
- RAM memory and internal storage: 8/12 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of internal memory;
- operating system: Android 10;
- battery: double cell from 1955 mAh, overall 3.910 mAh.