A few days ago we demonstrated, through a certification, how Oppo Ace 2 will debut in Europe. Even though we saw this, no date was revealed by any documents and so we were halfway there. This morning we had great news about the release date of this smartphone, even if the day is still unknown. We have come to know, from an entity that deals with the IMEI code, that Ace 2 will see the light in Europe next July. The same certification, among other things, has sprung up days ago and concerned Oppo Find X2 Lite.
Oppo Ace 2 will make its European debut in July: this is what the device's IMEI code certification says
Despite the out of class of the company Oppo Find X2 Pro is seeing delays in the European launch due to the coronavirus, all lovers of the top of the range will be able to console themselves with Oppo ace 2. These will begin to put aside some money to buy it as he does will debut in Europe in July, based on what is reported by the certification of the IMEI code.
As you can see in the third row from the top, the date shown is that of July 2020
Specifications Oppo Ace 2
- : 6.5 ″ AMOLED panel with FullHD + resolution (2400 × 1080 pixels);
- processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 and not a Dimensity 100;
- cameras rear: 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 megapixels (4K video recording);
- camera front: 16 megapixel punch hole;
- measures: 160.0 × 75.4 × 8.6mm;
- weight: 185 g;
- RAM memory and internal storage: 8/12 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of internal memory;
- operating system:Android 10;
- battery: double cell from 1955 mAh, overall 3.910 mAh.