Today is a very important date for the Oppo brand. There are two products that will launch in a few hours: the new headphones Oppo enco w31 and the smartphone Oppo ace 2. We talked about the first product in abundance by analytically saying all the specifications. Even the second, even going to see what its Chinese price will be at the time of release. About him though, just to increase a little the pre-presentation hype, the brand has decided to let people know how powerful it will be, thanks to the release of an image. This tells us the Oppo Ace 2 AnTuTu score from ... into a refrigerator.
Oppo Ace 2 achieves a very high AnTuTu score from inside a refrigerator: strange eh?
Yes it may seem very strange but considering that when mobile devices are subjected to stress for the benchmark AnTuTu they become coal stovesis not as weird as a thing. Oppo Ace 2 was placed inside a refrigerator to reach one of the highest scores ever recorded. Of course, this does not mean that without this it will not succeed. Let's see it though.
In the official image disclosed by the brand account, we see how the device has scored a final score of 627.533 points. Such a score is difficult to be true as it is very, very high. Think that beast of Black Shark 3 Pro managed to arrive, a few days after its release, at 620.952 total points. A few days ago we already dealt with the score AnTuTu of this device, but had been disclosed by a leaker, unofficially.
Oppo's new smartphone brings home a record, for now, with 208.922 points in the CPU test, 222.814 in the GPU test 106.720 in the memory test e 89.097 in the UX test. As we always say, the numbers of AnTuTu, like any other portal for benchmarks are only numbers. In the final state, you need to see how the device behaves in everyday work. But all in all a score in the benchmarks is indicative to get an idea of the performance, although it should not be taken as if it were a bible.
Specifications Oppo Ace 2
- measures: 160.0 × 75.4 × 8.6mm;
- weight: 185 g;
- : 6.5 ″ AMOLED panel with FullHD + resolution (2400 × 1080 pixels);
- processor: unlike what was announced, the SoC will certainly be one Snapdragon 865 and not a Dimensity 100. This is because on the board it is written that the CPU gets to work at a maximum of 2.8 GHz: we know that the MediaTek processor reaches a maximum of 2.6 GHz;
- RAM memory and internal storage: 8/12 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of internal memory;
- operating system:Android 10;
- cameras rear: 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 megapixels (4K video recording);
- camera front: 16 megapixel punch hole;
- battery: double cell from 1955 mAh, overall 3.910 mAh.
Source | Weibo