Yesterday Oppo will have seen the price of his shares skyrocketing. This is because such products have come out Oppo watch, Oppo Find X2 and Oppo Find X2 Pro. In truth these three are not the only devices launched by the brand. We also have a third smartphone, far more premium than the other two, that is Oppo Find X2 Pro Lamborghini. Continuing the line of smartphones dedicated to the Italian luxury car manufacturer, this year the company has also dedicated a smartphone to stable: in fact this is the second with the golden toretto brand. Let's see in detail the characteristics of this particularly expensive model.
Oppo Find X2 Pro Lamborghini: € 1600 of smartphone for a unique experience of its kind
As you will have read in the title above, the brand new device is inspired by the Adventator SVJ Roadster. This car is the icon of the series Adventator (those who have a passion for luxury cars know it well) and it was produced on their own 800 models. But we are not here to describe the car, but the smartphone.
Just like the car itself, the body of Oppo Find X2 Pro Lamborghini was created using several layers of carbon fiber, more precisely four. This gives a very premium and "elite" look. Unlike the previous version, the written "Oppo" on the back is placed at the top right and not in the center. This is due to the large photographic sector on the left.
Basically the differences with Oppo Find X2 Pro are only aesthetic, as the hardware and software sector remains unchanged. Here are the technical specifications:
Oppo Find X2 Pro Lamborghini technical specifications
- dimensions: 165.2 x 74.4 x 8.8mm;
- weight: 208 grams for the Ceramic Black version, 200 grams for the Vegan Orange Leather model;
- processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (1 x Kryo 585 at 2.84GHz + 3 x Kryo 585 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 585 at 1.8GHz);
- GPU: 650 Vulkan and not Adreno;
- screen: 6,7 ″ QHD + AMOLED (3168 x 1440 pixels), 513ppi, 120Hz, touch sampling rate at 240Hz, screen-to-body ratio 93.1%, contrast 10000000: 1 (dynamic) and 5000000 (static), brightness 800 nits and 1200 nits (HDR peak);
- memory: 12 GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 512 GB of UFS 3.0 storage;
- rear photographic compartment:
- 48 megapixel wide angle (Sony IMX689) 1 / 1,4 ″, OIS type stabilization, aperture f / 1.7;
- ultra wide angle 48 megapixel (Sony IMX586) 1/2 ″, aperture f / 2.2 and viewing angle of 120 °;
- sensor with 13 megapixel periscopic zoom, OIS stabilization, 10x hybrid zoom and 60X digital zoom and f / 3.0 aperture;
- front camera: 32 megapixels with f / 2.4 aperture;
- operating system: Android 10 with ColorOS 7.1 skin;
- features: 5G Dual Mode, Wi-Fi 6 and NFC;
- battery: 4.260 mAh with 2.0W SuperVOOC 65 fast charge support (from 0 to 100% in 38 minutes).
Price Oppo Find X2 Lamborghini
For the more careful, the price is written in the first photograph: 12.000 yuan, at the current exchange rate around 1.600 €. Do not worry, for this figure not only the smartphone will be sold but also one series of accessories always dedicated to the car brand. Including there are: a car charger, a travel charger, a personalized cover, a cable to charge your smartphone and true wireless headphones. As regards the latter, these are probably the Oppo Enco Free TWS: unfortunately the brand did not specify but we are sure they are the spearhead of Oppo. All the additional accessories are obviously equipped with the Lamborghini brand.