Are you interested in OFFERS? Be smart and subscribe to our Telegram channel! Lots of discount codes, offers, pricing errors on technology from Amazon and the best online stores.
With a little delay compared to its release, Oppo Find X3 Lite is evaluated by DxOMark. We are not talking about drums or sound, but photography, which is the sector in which Oppo is focusing a lot. In fact, remember that, according to the latest rumors, the brand is thinking of produce your own ISP, that is, a Image Signal Processor for the smartphone camera. Basically it is a co-processor that helps cameras. But having said that, how did he perform in the tests? Let's see it together.
The cameras of Oppo Find X3 Lite are tested by DxOMark: how will it behave? Better than its predecessor according to experts
Oppo Find X3 Lite It is the cheapest and lower spec model of the brand's Find X3 smartphone line. Photographically speaking, the device also boasts a four rear camera setup, including a main sensor from 64 megapixel, an ultra-wide module from 8 megapixel, a macro camera from 2 megapixel and a mono sensor from 2 megapixel. As for videos, Oppo Find X3 Lite supports resolutions up to 2160p / 30fps, with slow motion 1080p / 120fps and 720p / 240fps, in addition to video stabilization ICE CREAM
With a Chamber score of 105, the Oppo Find X3 Lite is positioned at the second level of the general ranking of smartphones. However, the Find X3 ranks fifth in the high-end device category with a price tag of between € 400 and € 599. Ultimately, in the global ranking, it ranks at84 th while in the global referring to high-end smartphones, it reaches the 7 ° position.
According to DxOMark experts, i points to advantage of this device are:
- precise exposure of the lens in indoor photos and videos
- pleasant color rendering in interior and exterior photos
- neutral white balance in outdoor and indoor videos
- generally accurate autofocus in photos
- acceptable noise in outdoor videos
When we talk about the points negative, note:
- low exposure and limited dynamic range in low light photos
- noise visible in all photos
- low detail in most photos and videos
- color artifacts often seen in photos
- exposure instability in some videos
- video autofocus errors sometimes noticeable in all conditions tested
Buy on Amazon