MediaTek had its revenge. It was time that the complaints of the haters ended, which did nothing but soften the most curious with the history of MediaTek that sucked. Forgive the anger: unfortunately it came from aintolerance towards those who, although not familiar with the history of the Taiwanese giant, spoke out of turn. A hat for those who knew what they said, but now they too will have to change their minds why Oppo Reno 3 is the best mid-range in January for Antutu. Obviously the smartphone has not reached the top only thanks to the processor, but that made the difference.
MediaTek's revenge: Oppo Reno 3 gains the AnTuTu podium for January 2020
Having said that, those who think like us can now cool our hearts a little. Oppo has done a really good job on all fronts as far as this smartphone is concerned and the results can be seen: it is beautiful, performing and light. One thing that is really strange and that we have already told you, is how it does it standard version to overcome (twice) the Pro version. A detail, of course, but it is somewhat curious.
As we see in the January mid-range ranking, the Oppo Reno 3 wins over all on AnTuTu and with not poco waste. He managed to undermine the vivo X3 Pro 5G which has the very powerful processor on its side Exynos 980: the difference between the two is remarkable, well 70.000 points. Would you have said that, "with the same hardware" (even if it is not so), a MediaTek Dimensity 1000L would have done better than a made in SoC Samsung? We do not.
Continuing in the ranking, since it is not only the first place to interest us, we find two other Oppo devices: the Reno 3 Pro in fourth position and the "old" Reno 2 in tenth position. In parentheses also many devices Xiaomi are placed in the top ten of January.
Specifications Oppo Reno 3
- 6.4 ”FHD + AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, water drop notch e 92.1% screen ratio;
- Processor MediaTek Dimensity 1000L (7nm);
- Until 12 GB of RAM but still minimal 8 GB;
- 128 GB internal storage;
- Rear photographic compartment consisting of four sensors: 64 megapixels + 8 megapixels + 2 megapixels + 2 megapixels;
- Front photographic compartment formed by a sensor: 32 megapixel;
- Fingerprint reader integrated on the display;
- Battery from 4025 mAhmAh with support for quick charge a 30W (VOOC 4.0);
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7 out of the box;
- Dimensions: e weight: 160,3 x 74,3 x 7,96 mm for only 181 g.