Just yesterday we told you about the bad news that has reached all the owners of OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T, regarding the fact that the OxygenOS Open Beta program has closed its doors, leaving the brand geeks dry-mouthed, having to settle for updates in stable shape.
And so, needless to do it on purpose, here is the release of the update to the OxygenOS 10.3.3., Arrived exactly two months after the previous update.
The OxygenOS 10.3.3 arrives on OnePlus 6 and 6T: here are all the news
OnePlus 6 and 6T, now essential for not really modern devices, the new update dedicated to them does not upset who knows what feature, but there is no lack of the appropriate optimizations, which make the entire system more fluid and stable. On the other hand, the new security patches of April 2020 are inevitable and indispensable, which is certainly welcome in the security field. But let's not waste any more time and let's see together the complete changelog for OnePlus 6 and 6T:
- Fixed the issue of random display of a black screen during gaming
- GMS package updated in February 2020
- Updated security patches in April 2020
- Improved system stability and general bugs fixed
- VoLTE and VoWiFi support for Telenor integrated (Denmark)
- VoWiFi support for RJIO (India) integrated
- Cloud Sync (India only)
- CloudService updated to version 2.0