Great news for all owners of Realme 3 Pro since the update for the device to the Realme UI based on Android 10. So two updates in one: it brings the tenth release of the operating system accompanied by the custom skin (based on ColorOS 6 by Oppo). The device released in February of last year moved by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 it has been one of the most popular devices of the brand since its release and perhaps never exceeded in terms of sales. The arrival of the Realme UI with Android 10 marks an important step in that it shows that the brand does not abandon users and, through updates, always accompanies them.
Realme 3 Pro receives Realme UI based on Android 10
Below the complete changelog in Italian.
• UI updated to Realme UI
• The brand new Real Design makes the pictures more beautiful and the operation more efficient.
• Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
• Optimized intelligent sidebar: replaced File Console with File Manager; OSIE Visual Effect removed and no notification alerts.
• Drag an app from the Smart Sidebar to open it in split screen mode.
• Added two new features: "Assistive Ball Opacity" and "Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App".
• Optimized the floating window function for multiple apps.
• Added bubbles: a bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the smart sidebar. Touch the speech bubble to collapse or open the app.
• Optimized 3-finger screen gesture: use 3 fingers and hold the screen, then scroll to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers and hold the screen, then slide your fingers outward to take a long screenshot.
• Added screenshot settings: you can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the sound of the screenshot.
• Enhanced screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release it to take a long screenshot.
• New optimized Android 10 navigation gestures
• optimized gestures: all gestures are supported in landscape mode.
• Focus mode added: minimizes external distractions while learning or working.
• Added a new reload animation.
• Optimize “Quick Settings” for easier one-handed use.
• Added pause function for screen recording.
• Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
• New sounds added for file deletion, touches of calculator keys and compass pointer.
• Optimized integrated system ringtones.
• Added TalkBack mobile instructions for accessibility.
• New management feature for recent activities: you can view the memory of recent activities and blocked apps.
• Visual interaction optimized for Game Space.
• Loading animation optimized for Game Space.
• Added new live wallpapers.
• Added artistic backgrounds.
• Added option to open the "Global Search" or notification panel when scrolling down on the home screen.
• Added option to customize the size, shape and style of app icons on the home screen.
• Optimized the graphic design of password unlocking to facilitate one-handed operation.
• Support for live wallpapers on the lock screen.
• Added a simple mode for the home screen, with larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
• Random MAC address generator: when the phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network system it generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted advertisements and protect privacy.
• In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open the calculator in a floating window.
• Added the cropping function in Recordings.
• Added Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adjusts to the current weather.
• Added adaptive meteorological animations in Weather.
• Added selection of audio source for screen recording
• Optimization of the camera user interface for a better user experience.
• Optimization of the user interface and timer sound.
• Optimized album user interface for clearer structure and thumbnails of photos.
• Added album recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
realme Share now supports cfile sharing with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
• Optimized the user interface of the contacts for a more efficient experience.
Search settings now support fuzzy matching and contain a search history.
• Added Dual Mode Music Share in Realme Lab
In the next few hours you should receive the update of yours Realme 3 Pro to Android 10. Obviously it will be gradual, then continue to refresh on the appropriate page.