Today the entry level smartphone market has been populated with a new member, namely the Realme C11, which has arrived after a series of rumors and is now ready to have its say in the tech market.
The design by force of things can not surprise much, adopting on the front a display characterized by a drop notch. 6,5-inch IPS screen with HD + resolution while inside the drop notch we find the 5 MP selfie camera. The body of the device is instead made of polycarbonate, net of a weight of 196 grams and a thickness of 9,1 mm.
Realme C11 official: here are all the details of the new entry level
To give a touch of modernity we think the photographic module on the back, set in a square block where there are two 13 + 2 MP optics combined with an LED flash. To animate Realme C11 is the MediaTek Helio G35 processor, octacore solution clocked at 2.3 GHz which is accompanied by 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory expandable via micro SD card.
- LCD display from 6,5 "HD + (1600 x 720 pixels);
- size of 164.4 x 75.9 x 9.1 mm and weight of 196 grams;
- octa-core processor MediaTek Helio G35 up to 2.3 GHz;
- 2 GB of RAM;
- 32 GB expandable storage;
- unlock via Face Unlock;
- dual room from 13 + 2 MP f / 2.2-2.4, depth sensor, PDAF autofocus and LED flash;
- selfie camera 5 MP f / 2.4 and FOV 77.9 °;
- support dual SIM 4G + 1 microSD, Wi-Fi Single Band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou, micro USB;
- battery by 5.000 mAh with 5V 2A charging;
- operating system Android 10 with Realme UI.
As you could see from the data sheet, there are many waivers to make for this Realme C11, such as the fingerprint reader. In any case, the new entry level will be sold in the Mint Green and Pepper Gray colors from 7 July 2020 at a price of about 90 euros at the current exchange rate, but at the moment it has not been announced if the device will also arrive in our market, what plausible considering that support for band 20 is already available.