Realme's mission has always been to bring better smartphones to everyone. It's the company itself to say it: CMO too Francis Wang admits it “We are ona mission to make better smartphones". This mission can never be considered finished either because technology is advancing relentlessly or because users' needs change. In this regard, we are talking about the personalized skin of the brand's smartphones, which apparently could receive the Realme UI 2.0 in a more or less near future. This is confirmed by Sir Francis Wang via Twitter.
The Realme UI 2.0 may be (early) already in development: but rest assured, it will not arrive immediately
In a recent post on social Twitter, an Indian user gave a profit suggestion to the brand, referring to the addition of text and watch together on the lock screen of Realme devices. Responding to the comment, the CMO revealed that they are there several features in the minds of the developers from integrate into Realme UI 2.0.
Yeah, its a nice idea actually. We will.see.if it can be added. Meanwhile there are many features under development for realme Ui 2.0.
- Francis Wang (@FrancisRealme) March 28, 2020
As well as many other brands (see Xiaomi in the first place) also this company is thinking about the next major release of the green robot operating system, that is Android 11. In fact, the second skin of the proprietary UI in our beloved Realme not released except in conjunction with this new Android release. This means that, according to Google, the final (and therefore stable, for everyone) version of Android 11 will not be released until August. After all, the first betas started less than fifteen days ago and therefore the release cannot be short or very short term.
By making two plus two, we expect the however, the official release of Realme UI 2.0 will take place starting from September, if not later. At least for the stable version. Before this period some will arrive beta with the usual programs to participate in. But what will be the features that we will find on this version of the custom UI?
Features Realme UI 2.0
In the last period they are talking about it, even if not through official channels. In any case, the features that could be implemented are:
- Realme Share improved: UI 1.0 has brought the file sharing feature called Realme Share. However, this only works with smartphones Realme, Xiaomi, Oppo and Vivo. In the future it will have to be improved both as regards compatibility with other devices and as regards the security of data transport;
- enhanced dark mode: while now it is not possible to force dark mode for all applications, in the future it will certainly be possible to do the opposite. In fact, it is plausible that even third-party apps will be able to use a "forcing”Of the dark mode with a consequent drop in energy used;
- second level lock screen: as far as we know, Google plans to implement in Android 11 a second lock screen. This was designed as an additional safety measure for smartphones used by children;
- battery: despite the recent release of the UI in its first version, many users are having problems with Battery drain. With Realme Ui 2.0 these annoying worries will be solved and indeed, the diminished amount of energy used by our device will be further optimized;
- one-off authorization: already known through Android 10 this function is a remedy for the problem related to privacy and that many have appreciated. Through this new feature it is possible to access data only when the smartphone was using certain applications (location, microphone, camera). With Realme UI 2.0 we will be able to set a one-time use authorization.
Which smartphones will receive Realme UI 2.0?
Another question that many are (already) asking is which devices will be able to count on this major release. Below is one list although unofficial:
- Realme X2 Pro
- Realme X2
- Realme XT
- Realme x
- Realm 5
- Realme 5 Pro
- Realme 5i
- Realme 5s
- Realme 3 Pro
- Realm 3
- Realm 6
- Realme 6 Pro
- Realme X50 5G
- Realme X50 Pro 5G
- Realme C3
Source | Twitter