Just today the new mid ranges of the Chinese brand Realme were launched, namely the 6 and 6 Pro models, but despite the energies spent for the event which was also joined by the company's first wearable, this has kept a small gem for all current owners of the top of the range Realme X2 Pro. In fact, after the first delays due to the epidemic events of the Coronavirus, the expected update to the major release software Android 10 has arrived.
The new update also renews the graphics and the interface in general, introducing the new Realme UI of which we are going to find out all the details in the full-bodied changelog attached to the update, which leads to the build version RMX1931EX_11.C.20 and a weight of poco less than 3 GB.
Realme X2 Pro updates to Android 10
- Updated the UI to the real UI
- New Real Design: more beautiful visual effects and more efficient operation.
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operations.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: replaced File Console with File Manager; OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts removed.
- Drag an app out of the Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
- Added two new features: "Assistive Ball Opacity" and "Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App".
- Optimized the Floating Window function for multiple apps.
- Bubbles added: a bubble is displayed when you open an app in the floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Click on the bubble to close or open the app.
- Optimized the 3-Finger Screenshot gesture: use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, swipe to take a screenshot of the selected portion of the screen. Swipe out to take a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: you can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and the sound of the screenshot.
- Optimized the screenshot preview floating window: after taking a screenshot, drag it upwards and release to share it, or drag downwards to make a long screenshot.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
- New Android 10 gestures.
- Optimized gestures: all supported in mode landscape.
- Added Focus Mode: minimizes external distractions when you are studying or working.
- Added new reload animation.
- The Quick Settings interface has been optimized to facilitate one-handed operations.
- Added pause function for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and screen recording settings. advertisement
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator keys and compass.
- Optimize system ringtones.
- Added the TalkBack floating prompt in Accessibility.
- New recent activity management feature: you can view the memory of recent activities and blocked apps.
- Game Space visual interaction optimized.
- Game Space reload animation optimized.
- New live wallpapers added.
- New artistic backgrounds added.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel with a swipe down.
- Added option to customize icon size, shape and style.
- Optimized password unlocking graphics to facilitate one-handed operations.
- Support for animated wallpapers in the lockscreen.
- Added a Simple Home Mode, with wider sources and icons and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address generator: when your phone connects to a Wi-Fi system, a random MAC address is generated to avoid targeted advertising and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open the Calculator in the floating window.
- Added cut function in Recordings.
- Added dynamic ringtone in Weather, automatically adapting to the weather at that time.
- Added adaptive animations in Weather.
- Added selection of audio source for screen recording.
- Optimized the interface for a better user experience.
- Optimized interface and sounds in Timer.
- Optimized the Album UI interface with a clearer structure of previews.
- Album Recommendation added, recognizing more than 80 different scenes.
- realme Share now supports file sharing with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts interface for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now contains your search history.
- Added Dual Mode Music Share in realme Lab