Updates in this period for Realme are numerous: before Realme 5 has seen the delivery wide angle mode as well as the sought after Dark Mode. Subsequently the same device, together with its version For and Realme XT received support for Arcore. Finally, the dark mode has also arrived for the models Realme 3 Pro e Realme x. Today, however, there are good news for the XT because it is starting to officially receive via OTA an update that will allow it, in addition to having the security patches of the month of October, also the mode "Nightscape”For the selfie camera.
Realme XT: Nightscape arrives for the selfie camera and November patch
By mode Nighscape we don't mean anything else than night mode. The only difference with what we are used to seeing is that it was this time implemented on the front camera and therefore the one dedicated to selfies. As we know the front sensor of this device is a Sony from 16 megapixels with focal aperture f / 2.0, set in a drop notch.
Recall that this device is the first in the world to have introduced a 64 megapixel camera as regards the rear photographic sector. In any case this update gives users the ability to do shoot with the selfie camera even in low light environments. In addition to this, the update with code RMX1921EX_11_A.12 brings with it also improvements for videos shot in wide angle and the fix for an annoying bug that caused the main camera to stop moving into mode Ultra 64MP.
Below is the complete changelog:
● Android security patch: November, 2019
● Added Nightscape to front camera
● Optimized photo clarity when using WhatsApp
● Optimized wide-angle video quality for rear camera
● Optimized the noise reduction in dark environments
● Optimized the clarity of the ULTRA 64 MP mode
● Fixed app crashing when switching to ULTRA 64 MP mode
● Optimized camera quality for reddish color issue
● Improved fingerprints recognition
● Fixed the issue that could not registered VoWiFi to partial carrier
● Fixed text display issue in some interfaces
As usual, not everyone will receive the update today. The package will be delivered to you starting today but only a limited number of people they will be the first to have it: this is because the company wants to receive feedback first and see if the fixes he made compared to the previous version actually improved the usability of the device. In any case in a few days everyone should see the update delivered.