Are you interested in OFFERS? Be smart and subscribe to our Telegram channel! Lots of discount codes, offers, pricing errors on technology from Amazon and the best online stores.
The extreme quality / price ratio that distinguishes the smartphones of the Realme brand has meant that this new mobile phone company has found its rightful place in the market, including the Italian one, reaching the top positions on a global scale in terms of sales. But Realme does not just provide excellent devices, but also takes care of its development over time and this pushes many users to choose this brand over others.
In the case of Realme XT, unfortunately there was an accident on the way, which in some cases had also led to the brick of the smartphone, so much so as to lead the company to withdraw the manual download link of the update which now instead resumes its roll out path, whose changelog is shown below the image and which introduces Android 10 and its new Realme UI interface for the XT model.
Realme XT: here (again) Android 10 and Realme UI
- User interface updated to Realme UI;
- The brand new Real Design makes images more attractive and more efficient operation.
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation;
- Optimized intelligent sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed the OSIE visual effect and no notification alerts;
- Drag an application from the Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode;
- Added two new features: "Assistive Ball Opacity" and "Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App";
- Optimized the “floating window” function for other apps;
- Added bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Touch the bubble to make it disappear or open the app.
- Optimized the gesture for the screenshot with 3 fingers: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen. Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers outward to take a long screenshot;
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound;
- Optimized the screenshot preview floating window: After capturing a screenshot, drag it upwards and release it to share it, or drag it downwards and release it to take a long screenshot.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized: New navigation gestures for Android 10;
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes external distractions when studying or working;
- Added a new reload animation;
- Quick Settings user interface optimized to simplify one-handed operation;
- Added pause function for screen recording;
- Added a floating window and screen recording settings;
- Added new sounds for file deletion, touches of calculator keys and compass pointer;
- Ringtones integrated in the system optimized;
- Added the TalkBack floating window for accessibility;
- New feature for recent activities: You can view the memory of recent activities and blocked applications.
- Visual interaction optimized for Game Space;
- Loading animation optimized for Game Space.
- Added new live wallpapers;
- Added artistic backgrounds;
- Added the option to open the global search or the notification panel with a swipe on the homescreen;
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlocking to facilitate one-handed operation;
- Support for animated wallpapers in the lockscreen;
- A simple homescreen mode has been added, with larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address generator: When your phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network system, it generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted advertising and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open the Calculator in a floating window;
- Added the trim function in Recordings;
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather;
- Weather-adaptive animations added in Weather;
- Added selection of audio source for screen recording.
- Optimized the camera user interface for a better experience;
- Optimized timer user interface and sound.
- Optimized the album UI for clearer organization and photo thumbnails;
- Added Album Recommendations which recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- Realme Share now supports file sharing with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices;
- Optimized the contact user interface for a more efficient experience.
- Search settings now support fuzzy match and contain a search history.
- Added Dual Mode Music Share in realme Lab.